In honour of remembering loved ones during the holiday season, we invite you to attend our Virtual Candlelight Memorial Service.
This year's memorial service will be recorded and posted to this website on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 7 pm. All are invited to share the viewing of the service at your convenience in the comfort of your homes until January 20, 2022.
The program will include readings, reflections, musical interludes, a candle-lighting ceremony and an In Memoriam photo gallery to honour those we cared for who are no longer with us. During the lighting of the candles, we encourage each of you to light a candle at home along with us.
To have your loved one's name and/or photo included in our "In Memoriam" photo gallery, please supply the following:
1. High quality photo of the person being remembered
2. Name as you wish it to appear, year of birth and year of death
3. Your contact info: name, phone number and/or email if we have any questions.
The required information must be sent by December 3, 2021 by any of the following methods:
* Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mail or hand delivered to: Thornton Funeral Centre, 1200 Thornton Road North, Oshawa, Ontario, L1J 0C9
(We shall endeavour to return all photos if mailed or delivered in person.)